Seeking assistance, Perth area: HCS12/BDM

Hi, I'm experiencing problems downloading and running programs on an HCS12 system using BDM. The hardware is OK and all the software is commercial packages, I suspect it's some sort of config thing relating to the initial setup of the mapping registers in the CPU. I can't even get the simplest LED flasher to go. Is there anyone out there in the Perth area that can offer assistance, at an agreed rate? It's not the sort of problem that can be handled over the phone or the web, I've already gone as far as I can go with the various supplier support services.

Alternatively, is anyone aware of an electronics jobshop in Perth with good HCS12 experience?

Email: snipped-for-privacy@weqstnet.com.au remove x, q

Reply to
Bruce Varley