SCSI connect to a non SCSI PC

Gang,

I'm looking for a solution to a problem I've recently struck.  I have a HP
scanner (c5110a - a ScanJet 5P) with a SCSI adapter, which is connected to
my old (OLD!) PC via a SCSI adapter card.  I have just recently purchased a
new PC and I don't have a spare PCI slot to transfer the card into.

Does anyone know of an available interface adapter that would allow me to
connect the SCSI port either directly to my PC (ie parallel or USB) or via
ethernet network?

Or if you have other suggestions, they'll be gratefully accepted.

Thanks

Kevin

Re: SCSI connect to a non SCSI PC

USB to SCSI adaptors pop up from time to time on eBay.  You'll need to
be sure of the type of SCSI connector on your scanner, though.

Peter

Site Timeline