schematic for dgtec hd7710

Any one can point me to a schematic or service manual for a dgtec hd7710
stb. search engine seems to only want to give me the power supply
schematic for it.

Re: schematic for dgtec hd7710
http://www.eserviceinfo.com/downloadsm/59298/DGTEC_DG-HD7710.html might be

--

Re: schematic for dgtec hd7710
Thanks but it only points to a power supply schematic which is the same

Re: schematic for dgtec hd7710
then you are shite out of luck , did you email and ask for one  ?
  I have some of their gear here and frankly it's not wonderful
I wont bother with them again

--

Re: schematic for dgtec hd7710
dgtech  is crap , had one stb , pic went  black and white ,,,,, mmmmm  got

Re: schematic for dgtec hd7710
Any way I fixed it, Two caps in the five volt rail of power supply.

Re: schematic for dgtec hd7710
Good to hear
  still a shite brand though

Site Timeline