Schematic for Bounty Hunter Red Baron Metal Detector

Anyone have a schematic diagram they would like to share with me?  Its a
1979 model RB7 and I am a hobbyist hoping to repair the power circuit.

Re: Schematic for Bounty Hunter Red Baron Metal Detector

On Tue, 2 Oct 2007 12:18:59 +1000, "Via Nite"

circuit.

You may be able to get assistance via this website
http://www.sibgonline.com/public/companyweb.asp?companyid67%33

Re: Schematic for Bounty Hunter Red Baron Metal Detector

Thanks Ross,
I've been in touch with the bounty hunter people who made the detector and
they advised that 'This particular model was made many years ago utilizing
technology that we no longer service'.

Re: Schematic for Bounty Hunter Red Baron Metal Detector

On Tue, 2 Oct 2007 14:47:47 +1000, "Via Nite"

detector and
utilizing

I am aware that the model is old and no longer supported by the
manufacturer, but the point of posting the link was that you can make
your problem known to other Bounty Hunter users via the Forum and in
that way you may have a better chance of finding someone who can help
with the schematic or providing other assistance.
Ross

Its

Site Timeline