Schematic for Bounty Hunter Red Baron Metal Detector

Anyone have a schematic diagram they would like to share with me? Its a

1979 model RB7 and I am a hobbyist hoping to repair the power circuit. V
Reply to
Via Nite

circuit.

You may be able to get assistance via this website

Ross Herbert

Thanks Ross, I've been in touch with the bounty hunter people who made the detector and they advised that 'This particular model was made many years ago utilizing technology that we no longer service'. V

Reply to
Via Nite

detector and

utilizing

I am aware that the model is old and no longer supported by the manufacturer, but the point of posting the link was that you can make your problem known to other Bounty Hunter users via the Forum and in that way you may have a better chance of finding someone who can help with the schematic or providing other assistance. Ross

Its

Reply to
Ross Herbert