.sch viewer

hi, any body know of a free  .sch viewer  ?
thanks,
mark k

Re: .sch viewer

Is that .SCH for Protel, Eagle, P-CAD, OrCad, PSpice, Xilinx, or
something else entirely?

Dave.

Re: .sch viewer
On Mon, 3 Mar 2008 19:36:36 -0800 (PST), "David L. Jones"

If you're using Windows, go to a command prompt and type ...

 debug filename.sch
 -d 100
 -q

Look for clues in the file header.

- Franc Zabkar

Re: .sch viewer
dang, didnt know  that there where so many differant types.\
all i got is a .sch file  , and want to view it.
mark k

Re: .sch viewer
You don't actually need to type the - in -d as debug puts it in for you.
An easier way to view any file is ZTREE - works as well or better than
the old XTREE
Alan

Re: .sch viewer
On Wed, 05 Mar 2008 07:51:33 +1000, Alan Peake

I thought that would have been obvious to the OP, hence I didn't point
it out.

Actually you can get by without third party utilities.

Just type ...

 edit /r /64 filename.sch

... to view the file in read-only mode at 64 bytes per line. At the
bottom of the screen you can see the decimal value of the byte under
the cursor.

I'm assuming that edit.com is available in XP or whichever Windows
version the OP is using. In any case all the relevant information is
probably in the header, so Debug should display it. Alternatively,
r-clicking the file in Windows Explorer and selecting Properties may
tell you something about it.

- Franc Zabkar

Re: .sch viewer

For a second there I thought you were going to say:  "debug g3D%c800:5"

Re: .sch viewer

   Nah!  It wasn't formatted properly. ;-)

prove it.
Re: .sch viewer
I dare you to type MFM into google... It has a *completely* different
meaning now although interleaving is probably a good word for it
--
Clint Sharp

Site Timeline