Satellite Photos - Page 2

Re: Satellite Photos

   If you that is something, check out: http://moon.google.com /

--
Link to my "Computers for disabled Veterans" project website deleted
after threats were telephoned to my church.

Re: Satellite Photos

Yeah, you just gotta love it when you set the magnification slider to max.
I always had an idea that this is what the moon was really made of.
Gotta hand it to those Google boys....... :)

Cheers,

Alan

Re: Satellite Photos

Good one Terry.  No prizes for guessing who's bed-sit you are referring to.
:)
Hey that small black plume - isn't another toaster going up in smoke is it?

Cheers,
Alan

Re: Satellite Photos

message
are referring to.
up in smoke is it?
Nah, another set of Quads I'd say ;-)

What I did was put a person's name into the White pages, get
a map reference and zoomed it to match the Google Sat.
photo.  Then zoom them both in and it was quite easy from
there.  Plus it does help that there is a bloody big church
over the road as a landmark visible from space ;-)  Funny in
a way as it is God's view as well.

Cheers Terry

Re: Satellite Photos

There is a photo currently on the Raine & Horne website of the flats - I
tried the link but I see it didn't work out. Flat number 2 (not his) at 19
Prospect Rd is on the market - you could be a neighbour!!

Yikes!!!

Re: Satellite Photos

Yeah, imagine living next to YKW !!!
It would be like living in hell.
Not to mention the constant comings and goings of "customers" dropping in
their toasters for repairs and the not so dulcet tones of a pair of squeaky
ESL57's (on loan thank God).

There could be some consolation.  The new owner / tenant could whip across
the road and pray for divine intervention or maybe an exorcism?????

Cheers,
Alan

Re: Satellite Photos

"Alan Rutlidge"

 **  Been out toilet trolling or teenage boy molesting today ?

     No  luck ??

..........   Phil

Re: Satellite Photos

today ?
Hi Phil, (please see add below)

I'm always on the lookout for investment properties and this
sounds rather good.  What I can't understand is that you
always describe it as a dingy bed-sit.  The add makes it
sound quite nice.   So doing some calculations and checking
the rental market there abouts this would have to generate
something like $350pw in rent.  How do you afford it?
Surely your hobby business with a turn over of less than
$50k/pa can't sustain that level of outgoings?

So if the rest of the units are only rented for $200-$250pw,
as I suspect, it then makes this property over valued by a
large margin.  What would be the chances of beating the
seller down to about $250K do you think?  Of course there is
the problem of the fire hazard (you), the faulty wiring
(that you tinker with) and every time the fire brigade comes
around for a check you have an argument and throw the poor
guy out!  I'm staring to go off the idea already.

Regards TT

SUMMER HILL $344,000

2/19 Prospect Road SUMMER HILL
Re: Satellite Photos

Does he rent or own??

A check with the strata manager Somerville First National at Ashfield would
give you all the owners names and any problems on the books such as letters
from tenants or owners. It's a buyers right to know what they are getting
into.

Various companies can do this for a small fee.

Re: Satellite Photos

All I saw was a toaster repair shop.

Fraser

Site Timeline