SATA Testing - High end scope rental?

I need to rent a suitable scope for some SATA performance/compliance
testing, e.g. Agilent 80000 or Tek 70000 series with the serial
analysis options - 4GHz+
I've tried Tech rentals of course, and Agilent and Tek direct with no
luck so far.

Even someone who could perform the testing as a service for us would
be good. In Australia preferable, but will also consider overseas labs
as well.

Any pointers?

Thanks
Dave.

Re: SATA Testing - High end scope rental?
On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 18:14:45 -0700 (PDT), "David L. Jones"

Dont forget you local Uni's. WE used to do all our EMC testing prior
to certification at QUT. The labs are often well spec'ed and they are
relatively cheap to use.

Re: SATA Testing - High end scope rental?

Thanks Andy, didn't think of that. Will investigate.

Regards
Dave.

Re: SATA Testing - High end scope rental?

My local tek / agilent sales guys have often offered to loan me demo gear
for one off testing.

Maybe you could call your local rep?

Site Timeline