Samsung phones and help lines

Recently had occasion to call some service centres on my Samsung Galaxy S2. What I found is that navigating the menus was pretty dodgy, sometimes the number I pressed for an option was not apparently received, and if I ever tried to enter a callback number, I was rewarded with a 'number invalid' message, even for services that stated that a mobile number was acceptable. Is this a known problem with mobiles?

Reply to
Bruce Varley

It's not a problem with mobile 'phones in general, but it _is_ a problem with Galaxy S2s (and possibly other Samsung 'phones), if Google results are anything to go by;

Bob Milutinovic
Cognicom
Reply to
Bob Milutinovic