Samsung phones and help lines

Recently had occasion to call some service centres on my Samsung Galaxy S2.
What I found is that navigating the menus was pretty dodgy, sometimes the
number I pressed for an option was not apparently received, and if I ever
tried to enter a callback number, I was rewarded with a 'number invalid'
message, even for services that stated that a mobile number was acceptable.
Is this a known problem with mobiles?

Re: Samsung phones and help lines

It's not a problem with mobile 'phones in general, but it _is_ a problem
with Galaxy S2s (and possibly other Samsung 'phones), if Google results are
anything to go by;

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=galaxy+s2+touchtone+problems

--
Bob Milutinovic