Samsung DVD-V6700 DVD wont open.

I have 3 Samsung DVD-V6700 VCR/DVD machines in for repair. All 3 would not open the DVD tray.

One was quite easy to fix, a loose DVD had jammed it.

By swapping parts between machines, I was able to prove the DVD PCB was the fault in the other two machines. One started to work when the PCB was heated, but it won't always work when warm.

As well as the tray not opening, the red light in the optical out socket is not lit when the fault is present, and there is no video output.

Does anyone know of any part on this PCB that may be the cause.

Thanks, Russell

Reply to
Griff