Same or not ???

** Hi,

can anyone here confirm if these two loudspeaker attenuators are of the same
design or not ?

1. The B-Tech BT936:

http://www.avstorm.co.uk/Switch_boxes/Audio_switch_boxes/Btech_wall_mounted_speaker_volume_control_BT936_1763.html

2.  Altronics A2305

http://www.altronics.com.au/index.asp?area=item&idA2%305

The appear to be suspiciously similar.

.....  Phil

Re: Same or not ???

"Phil Allison"

http://www.avstorm.co.uk/Switch_boxes/Audio_switch_boxes/Btech_wall_mounted_speaker_volume_control_BT936_1763.html

** Never mind.

Spotted the link in tiny print that shows the Altronics one it is virtually
identical  -   just with a more compact PCB layout.

....   Phil

Re: Same or not ???

http://www.avstorm.co.uk/Switch_boxes/Audio_switch_boxes/Btech_wall_mounted_speaker_volume_control_BT936_1763.html

Altronics had some on show at Integrate today (over in the Hordern
Pavillion). Not a bad show, lots of neat high-powered LED lighting products.

Re: Same or not ???

"Swanny"

** Amasing they would put such a pile of unmitigated puss like that on show.

 OTOH  -

 a collegue informed me, this morning ,the whole damn show was nothing but
puss.

As bloody usual  -  and as expected

**  Stop looking at them  -   or you'll go blind  !!!

....   Phil

Re: Same or not ???

Too late, I stared into the laser with my remaining eye ...