RS downgraded web site

I've had several examples of this site adding the wrong item to the basket. Don't assume you're ordering what you think you are.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

I seem to have found a reproducible error now.

Enter resistor into the search field. Select "Fixed Resistors - Through Hole Fixed Resistors". Now select Resistance, and scroll down and select

10K. When "Apply Filters" turns green, click that. When it greys out again, close the panel.

Now the second item offered is an RS Pro resistor. Press Add. Note that the circle of dots appears, but that nothing gets added. Press Add again. This time it says the item has been added, but if you check the basket, you'll find that a different resistor was added, at a different price.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else