RPG Borescope.

Has anyone bought a BS100 or BS150 Borescope from Radio Parts Group?

I am considering buying one, but would like to know how useful anyone
has found the unit to be, how clear is the image etc.

I install audio/video/antenna cables in walls and being able to see
inside a wall might be useful sometimes.

Thanks,
Russell.

Re: RPG Borescope.

No idea about how good they are, I noted similar looking units in this years
Soanar catalog for $127 & $191.

See QC8700 & QC8710

https://www.soanarplus.com/default.jsp?xcid=1

The ones on the website look different to the ones in the printed catalogue.

Re: RPG Borescope.

Not I, but there's a variety of options (and prices!) at http://aliexpress.com
for as little as $50 (USB version) or $106 with an LCD screen. Tantalising.

Clifford Heath.

Site Timeline