Rotary three phase converters

Anyone know of any good books or websites on building a rotary three phase converter suited to Australian conditions?. Most American designs use 220V which is two active wires taken from the pole transformer with neutral being the center tap if I understand it correctly.

It would be possible to build an exact cop of a yank design and feed it

240V single phase but the way they are wired means you'd be connecting neutral to one of the motor phases:

My motor is a multivoltage motor so it can run off 240V three phase instead of 415 Volts.

tia Mark

Reply to
Mark Harriss

It might be worth looking through the archives of, or asking at rec.crafts.metalworking r.

Reply to
Robbo

Theres some info on this site (amongst a lot of other good stuff :-)

Cheers .......... Rheilly P
Reply to
Rheilly Phoull