Rigol scope now under $500?

Looks like the Rigol DS1052E can now be had for AU$473 *delivered*

Crazy.

Dave.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
David L. Jones

"David L. Jones" wrote in news:jyakm.180100$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe23.iad:

Just got mine the other day, 468 AUD - free postage from Hong Kong.

- look for the other currencies in the seller's listing. UK pounds worked for me!

Reply to
Ray

rnatezone.com/eevblog/

or now there is 100Mhz for $835

Name=3DSTRK:MEWAX:IT

Reply to
KR

*delivered*

If anyone does get the 100MHz model Rigol I'd be very keen to see the input circuitry inside it and compare to the 50MHz model. There might be a chance to mod the 50MHz one to get 100MHz performance.

Dave.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
David L. Jones

Anyone know where/how to get a schematic of the 50MHz unit? I have one and think it is great.

jerd

Reply to
JERD

I'd love one too, but I think the chances of getting one are bordering on zero. Expecially given that Rigol go to the trouble to rub the numbers off some of the chips.

Dave.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
David L. Jones

e a

Agree. Its an excellent product for its class, - even more so at the prices it has been selling for on Ebay.

As for the schematic,

It's probably something you would have to trace out yourself from off the PCB's. Wouldn't be the first time I have been forced to do this to fix something (that is important enough to justify the time - or have a lot of them to fix/modify) , but I doubt it would be a viable task for most people on a board like this.

If you had a scrapped one, that you could remove the IC's from to access all the tracks and the time to trace it all out you might be onto something.

If anyone does have a schematic though, please let us know, I would also be interested.

Reply to
KR

Agree. Its an excellent product for its class, - even more so at the prices it has been selling for on Ebay.

As for the schematic,

It's probably something you would have to trace out yourself from off the PCB's. Wouldn't be the first time I have been forced to do this to fix something (that is important enough to justify the time - or have a lot of them to fix/modify) , but I doubt it would be a viable task for most people on a board like this.

If you had a scrapped one, that you could remove the IC's from to access all the tracks and the time to trace it all out you might be onto something.

If anyone does have a schematic though, please let us know, I would also be interested.

Warranty. If the scope requires repair or warranty service. What do you do ship it to HK?

Joe

Reply to
Joe G (Home)

This was the question I asked also of the supplier and the answer is yes - ship to HK.

I purchased the 50 Mhz one and am delighted with it. Great piece of equipment!

JERD

Reply to
JERD