Rigol oscilloscope prices have sky-rocketed! - Page 5

Re: Rigol oscilloscope prices have sky-rocketed!

jeez, i just got one last week - lucky i pulled the trigger when i did i'd
say!

cheers,

timbo.

--

http://www.skyrockats.com

Re: Rigol oscilloscope prices have sky-rocketed!

$362.90 here
http://www.getbetterlife.com/rigol-ds1052e-50mhz-oscilloscope-color-monitor-1gsa-usb-dso_p797.html?gclid=CKqsvaPjg58CFRh15QodZWM20w

--
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy"

"Daily Thought:

Re: Rigol oscilloscope prices have sky-rocketed!

On Fri, 01 Jan 2010 13:24:02 -0500, Jamie

I see $411.96.

Jon

Re: Rigol oscilloscope prices have sky-rocketed!

On Fri, 01 Jan 2010 13:33:34 -0800, Jon Kirwan

Oh, never mind.  I didn't look to the right side.

Jon

Re: Rigol oscilloscope prices have sky-rocketed!

You looked at the wrong model, that was to the right in small icon

the one I looked at was down the page a bit in full view.

  I really don't think they would give me a different price.

I just did a check with Netscrap a IE, this is strange, Netscrap
  does not even show URL after a google search for "DS1052e", IE
  does show it as the first one in the list and the price is
full view is still $362.90 "12%" off. That's whole sale price..

   I really don't think they're feeling sorry for me and giving me
  a break!

Re: Rigol oscilloscope prices have sky-rocketed!

http://www.getbetterlife.com/rigol-ds1052e-50mhz-oscilloscope-color-monitor-1gsa-usb-dso_p797.html?gclid=CKqsvaPjg58CFRh15QodZWM20w

What do you know about them?  Legit? A scam?
What about shipping?  The site seems to indicate $1.00 for
shipping 5 kg or less, but I wonder if I'm misunderstanding.
I say "seems to" because I clicked on shipping method.  The
$1.00 might be a charge that is in addition to whatever the
actual shipping charge is. Shipping cost simply can't be
just one dollar, but I suppose it's possible the company
doesn't charge the customer the actual shipping cost.

Anyway, it all seems too good to be true, so it makes me
wonder.

Ed

Re: Rigol oscilloscope prices have sky-rocketed!

http://www.getbetterlife.com/rigol-ds1052e-50mhz-oscilloscope-color-monitor-1gsa-usb-dso_p797.html?gclid=CKqsvaPjg58CFRh15QodZWM20w
I don't know what to tell you.

Re: Rigol oscilloscope prices have sky-rocketed!

Hi all,
I think the problem may be that an aus distributor may be complaining to
rigol that international sales are infringing on local sales. One US
distributor refuses to sell to aus due to such an issue.

Greg