Rigol oscilloscope prices have sky-rocketed!

Trademark protection?

Terry

Reply to
Terry Dawson

Are they suing the crap out of people selling second-hand iPods?

Reply to
krw

Nope, but try setting up a grey market importing business and see how long it takes their lawyers to arrive on your door step.

Reply to
keithr

"keithratbag "

** Yaaaaaawwwnnnn...

Yeah, the evil boogie man will get you.

ROTFL

Wot a pathetic bullshit artist.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

An excellent description of your good self Fill

Reply to
keithr

"keithratbag "

** Yaaaaaawwwnnnn...

Yeah, the evil boogie man will GET get you.

ROTFL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wot a pathetic LIAR you are.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Let me see if I can translate that to something more meaningful.

I think what you were trying to convey is, Phil is "Full of himself" ?

Of course, most of us knew that any way :)

Reply to
Jamie

Almost as full as you are of yourself.

--