RIGOL DS1052E 5.6" TFT LCD 50MHz 2-Channel Digital Color Storage Oscilloscope

Is this of interest to anyone? I have no real idea, but noticed it.

Dave

That's only around AU$450 with what looks like free delivery anywhere in the world, that's cheap. The price of rigol gear just keeps plummeting...

Dave.

http://www.eevblog.com
Reply to
David L. Jones

at $495 in oz, and if you are a business you get your gst of $49.50 back anyway, and free delivery.

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
Web Camera Page:     http://www.dontronics.com/webcam
No More Damn Spam:   http://www.dontronics.com/spam

Breakout, Prototype, Development, & Robotics Boards:
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/sparkfun-electronics.html
Reply to
Don McKenzie