RIGOL DS1052E 5.6" TFT LCD 50MHz 2-Channel Digital Color Storage Oscilloscope

Is this of interest to anyone?  I have no real idea, but noticed it.

Re: RIGOL DS1052E 5.6" TFT LCD 50MHz 2-Channel Digital Color Storage Oscilloscope

That's only around AU$450 with what looks like free delivery anywhere in the
world, that's cheap.
The price of rigol gear just keeps plummeting...

Dave.

Re: RIGOL DS1052E 5.6" TFT LCD 50MHz 2-Channel Digital Color Storage Oscilloscope

<http://purchasenet.com.au/shopping/rigol-ds1052e-digital-storage-oscilloscope-2ch-p-1664.html?gclid=CI68ydzH9Z0CFZYtpAodzyp-Jw
at $495 in oz, and if you are a business you get your gst of $49.50 back
anyway, and free delivery.

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie