Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- RFID tags subject to viruses ...
March 16, 2006, 5:22 am
rate this thread
Re: RFID tags subject to viruses ...
some tags are ready only. - so can't store a virus
some tags are only 96 or 128bit, - which is only 12 ~16 bytes (hardly
enough to store a virus)
some tags have 48, 64 and 128bit encryption (so the encryption has to be
most RFID tags are small memory size and not enough to hold a virus.
Contact smart card which have large memory HOWEVER may be able to hold a
The Wallmart / Kmart tags in the article are typically 12~16bytes
- » Lead vs Lithium batteries - Large scale energy storage
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » L7805CV con o senza pasta termica ?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Hobby (Italian)