RF Meters - Cross posted - Page 3

Re: RF Meters - Cross posted

Whether she was on a bike or in a car is a moot point, the factual
disaster of Chernobyl is what counts. You can't discount the dangers of
nuclear power because one person drives a car instead of a motorbike.

Dorfus

Re: RF Meters - Cross posted

On Jun 30, 7:32 pm, Dorfus Dippintush

There's no doubting that there's some serious s#& going down at
Chernobyl, but the fact that she was caught lying about her mode of
transport makes you wonder how much else on her site has been
sensationalized for the reader. I look at the images but take the
captions with a grain of salt.

Re: RF Meters - Cross posted

Exactly. So basically her story is just that - a story.
The realities about what Chernobyl has become since the meltdown goes
without saying (or should do anyway).

--
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.

Yes, it will just take time.
A lot of time.

:-P

Re: RF Meters - Cross posted

Yer not wrong there...

It's especially sad, because that whole region was once one of the most
fertile farming areas in Europe.
Even ignoring the radiation contamination, the Soviets allowed it to
become horribly polluted in all manner of other ways.

--
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Re: RF Meters - Cross posted

Nope.

Re: RF Meters - Cross posted

It looks like a lovely device.
But you'd probably have more use for one that detects Non Ionizing
radiation.

Re: RF Meters - Cross posted

Give the guy a break.  That appears to be exactly what he's trying to do.

Dan

Re: RF Meters - Cross posted

"Dan N"

** What bollocks.

The demented fool has ignored all advice, refused to answer questions and is
insisting someone to provide him with the impossible.

Do you give singing lessons o pigs  -  maybe ?

......   Phil

Re: RF Meters - Cross posted

I just don't get it.  Some guy comes in asking questions, obviously
someone not very knowledgeable, and everyone jumps on him.  I guess they
just like to feel superior.

Dan

Re: RF Meters - Cross posted

It's a troll.  Can't you see that?

--
Walt Davidson                               Email: g3nyy @despammed.com

Re: RF Meters - Cross posted

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed fantasys.

Re: RF Meters - Cross posted

It is sad isnt it.
Though I dont see Phil's responses as he made it to my kill file a while
back.

:-P

Re: RF Meters - Cross posted

If this is 'play' then you can find a gadget and mess round with it, but if
it's for real then you're asking the wrong questions. What are the standards
for the situation that's involved? What are the isolation procedures, and
how are they enforced? It's more likely to be about being able to ensure
that the right switch is off, and remain off until it can be turned back on.

Site Timeline