Reverse Number Lookup

Is this for real?
http://home.c99.ru/blackpages/reverselookup.com.au

Re: Reverse Number Lookup

Looks a bit dodgy to me.
I have a caller number display unit and a service like this might be
useful.
But, I don't think I will be giving them my email address.

I know there is a cd program available for over one hundred dollars.

Russell

Re: Reverse Number Lookup

@t31g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

If it is, it be good for extracting retribution from unethical marketing
companies who try to suck you into mobile phone "prize" scams that my kid
got caught on.

Re: Reverse Number Lookup

 You brought your kid up to be stupid? How unusual!

GB
--
 "Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the
  entrails of the last priest." (Diderot, paraphrasing Meslier)

Re: Reverse Number Lookup

You obviously have no kids.

Re: Reverse Number Lookup

@news.comindico.com.au:

Can't understand the ignorant sarcasm when you don't even know me. Any way,
curl up and die you ignorant POS.

Re: Reverse Number Lookup

The form posts to
http://www.websitepulse.com/services/voicecalltest.php

The original URL looks like a Russian freehost. It looks like the email
address field isn't actually posted, although some browsers may display
it and let you enter something into it.

I doubt you'll be getting any reverse lookups from that page...

Re: Reverse Number Lookup

Like the real Ron would post that :-)
Probably someone making an early start to April Fools day !!

Regards ......... Rheilly Phoull

Site Timeline