Reverse Number Lookup

Is this for real?

Rod Speed

Looks a bit dodgy to me. I have a caller number display unit and a service like this might be useful. But, I don't think I will be giving them my email address.

I know there is a cd program available for over one hundred dollars.

Russell

Reply to
rg26ce1991

"Rod Speed" wrote in news:1143691393.019089.313740 @t31g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

If it is, it be good for extracting retribution from unethical marketing companies who try to suck you into mobile phone "prize" scams that my kid got caught on.

Reply to
Geoff C

Geoff C wrote in news:Xns97969A75BC932testnospamcom@61.8.0.29:

You brought your kid up to be stupid? How unusual!

GB

--
 "Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the
  entrails of the last priest." (Diderot, paraphrasing Meslier)

The form posts to

The original URL looks like a Russian freehost. It looks like the email address field isn't actually posted, although some browsers may display it and let you enter something into it.

I doubt you'll be getting any reverse lookups from that page...

Reply to
rowan194

You obviously have no kids.

Reply to
The Real Andy

GB wrote in news:442bc7d4$1 @news.comindico.com.au:

Can't understand the ignorant sarcasm when you don't even know me. Any way, curl up and die you ignorant POS.

Reply to
Geoff C

Like the real Ron would post that :-) Probably someone making an early start to April Fools day !!

Regards ......... Rheilly Phoull

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull