Remember THIS Post ?

** The lambs must be teething.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Just filter him out as most of us do. I only see him when someone copies his drivel in a reply.

Reply to
Lord Garth

DST. and waiting for SPICE to finish a long simulation.

LOL!

Thats much, much better.

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

Only AC ? Doesn't ALL current flow in a loop? :-)

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

I have no idea, sorry, it was the consultant sparky who suggested the cause backed up by the evidence that the problem went away when the lights went out.

We disconnected the transformer neutral wire from the back of the tagblock taped it back and sealed it. We also put a tag on the block explaining what we had done.

The sparky told us of a similar case at Kodak in Melbourne where they actually welded the neutral connection on the main switchboard as anybody disconnecting it would probably be killed.

Reply to
KeithR

thats a pretty convincing argument....

Yikes! Smart move on their part.

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

indeed it does; I assumed Phil meant down one wire.

And you have hit upon the secret to PCB layout:

"Current Flows In Loops - Minimise Them"

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

He WAS breast fed, but by his dad.