Remember me rabbiting about non acceptance of hotmail address?

Just tried to register interest in my republic and I put a hotmail
address that I have had for yonks and it wont accept it, it keeps saying
to enter a valid email address, see I told you so, I was not wrong as
you all tried to tell me.

Re: Remember me rabbiting about non acceptance of hotmail address?

I never said anything of the kind.

Re: Remember me rabbiting about non acceptance of hotmail address?

Did I? You really do keep reminding me of felix.

Re: Remember me rabbiting about non acceptance of hotmail address?

Hotmail often gets domain blocked because of spam. That might be a
possible reason? Never had a problem like that with Gmail accounts.

--

Xeno

First they ignore you,
Re: Remember me rabbiting about non acceptance of hotmail address?
It is strange because I later tried gmail acc and it had no objections
so I then retried hotmail account and it was allowed the second time around.

Re: Remember me rabbiting about non acceptance of hotmail address?

hotmail was down for a bit with quite a few howling about that.

Re: Remember me rabbiting about non acceptance of hotmail address?

That's unusual because, once the domain is blocked, it stays that way
for a while, at least until someone figures out there's an issue and
redresses it.

My student used a hotmail account for years and, in recent times, it
became a little unreliable because of domain blocking. I think it was
Optus at my end doing the domain blocking - spam or some other reason.
Because the hotmail account was unreliable, she began using her new
rmit.edu.vn work mail account. The other day that too had issues causing
a lot of problems for her since she had heaps of work to send me. She'd
never had problems with her old rmit.edu.au account, just the new .vn one.

--

Xeno

First they ignore you,