Recommendations - Leaded solder with no clean flux?

Anyone have recommendations for a favorite LEADED solder with NO CLEAN flux?

Available in maybe 0.7 & 1.2 or 1.6mm sizes.

Just for general work, connectors etc.

Preferably from RS / Element14 / Altronics. I've had a look but nothing
jumps out at me.

Thanks.

Re: Recommendations - Leaded solder with no clean flux?
if all else fails
  http://www.instructables.com/id/Make-your-own-Eco-friendly-soldering-flux/

--

Re: Recommendations - Leaded solder with no clean flux?

Neat, but I'm not sure my customers would be impressed!

Re: Recommendations - Leaded solder with no clean flux?
You care what others think ?

  Bad mistake posting in here then (and it works)

--

Re: Recommendations - Leaded solder with no clean flux?

Posted for posterity.... I found this & have ordered:

<http://australia.rs-online.com/web/p/solders/7568869/?searchTerm75%6-8869

Not cheap $50 / 500g

Data sheet:

<http://docs-asia.electrocomponents.com/webdocs/116d/0900766b8116d89a.pdf