Re: WIKILEAKS.org is Down!

Try www.wikileaks.ch
--
Sell your surplus electronic components at
http://ozcomponents.com
Re: WIKILEAKS.org is Down!

We all know what happens to those that do stand up.

Look at Pauline Hanson for example.
Whether you agree with her policies or not - what was
done was wrong and 100% politically motivated.

I also have some doubts (not sure either way) about Wikileaks, and
whether the US gov
is selectively leaking stuff to them - including the stuff about there
being WMD in Iran. (excuse for an attack).

It will be interesting to see which bank they dump the dirt on - if
its one of the real big and bad banks - such as Goldman, JP Morgan etc
then that will indicate Wikileaks is genuine - and if the dirt is deep
and damaging.

If its weak stuff, or shit over some minor or irrelevent bank, or one
thats failing anyway - will indicate another sham leak IMHO.

Re: WIKILEAKS.org is Down!

According to their website they have already broken stories on
leaked stuff about JP Morgan and Barclays.

--
$>This seems to be saying "in logic or philosphy an inverted if or circular
$>argument are no good -- but in science we have different standards".