Re: Who owns a GPS?

> Trevor Wils>>

Ah there's a key piece of info - you're using post-paid services. My phone (Nokia 5500 - it does have GPS support but not using built-in hardware) is on a prepaid service since it's only ever used for calls and the odd text message. Gave up on 'mobile' web browsing when I had a post-paid plan but dumped it due to the lies continually purported by Optus when they continually tried to dupe me into signing onto a contract plan.

I bet people in the USA laugh at the s**te our telco's try to pull here, but then again 'density' of mobile phone usage/ownership is massively higher there so costs to provide the services are massively lower on a per-user basis.

BTW I've got a Blutant talkpad installed in each of my cars to do all the handsfree in-car stuff over Bluetooth and they're brilliant devices. Jabra's bluetooth engine that Blueant uses is quite a powerful piece of kit for what it does.

Craig.

--
Craig\'s Saab C900 Page at      | Craig\'s Classic Saab Workshop - Sydney .au
http://lios.apana.org.au/~c900 | http://www.classicsaab.net and other URL\'s

**The GPS is free. I pay for 'phone calls and other services. That is all I care about. My 6110 costs me EXACTLY the same price per month as my previous 'phone, which lacks GPS. I now have GPS capability for free.

Done your research on LED efficiency yet?

Trevor Wilson

Reply to
Trevor Wilson