Re: What a newsgroup!!!

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 04:30:30 GMT, Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor

  Wrong, dipshit.  Those auk fucktards pull this baby bullshit
behavior as often as they jack off.

Re: ?'s about my haemorrhoids

I'm not schizophrenic, and neither am I.

Re: What a newsgroup!!!

Some cheese with your whine today, Numby?

"Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Deco?
Re: What a newsgroup!!!

Thus spake MassiveProng:

You seem bitter.

Re: aids scare...please help

im 14 years old and der is dis lad that i lyke propa loads nd everyfink
nd he likes me loads as well except ders a problem he is 22...is it to
want to b wiv a 22yr old?? plz write back xx

Site Timeline