Re: WDECT 2355+2 interferance

Unlikely you can correct it Matt,

Spread spectrum or frequency hopping may be used on either or both so
little chance they can be fully separated, suggest send polite but
firmly worded letter to both manufacturers and see what happens,
oh and CC the distributors and Choice magazine, cheers

--
Regards
Mike

with
wondering
is

No point sending any letters as it is not a protected band.

Ken

Re: WDECT 2355+2 interferance

Well certainly not to the ACA or any other communications authority,
but raising the issue with the manufacturers could offer a work around
and provides feedback etc There is value in that paradigm, I've used
it before and there shouldnt be any resistance to pursuing it etc.

--
Regards
Mike