Re: WANTED: Sales staff for AV store

From: "Ayn Marx" Subject: Re: WANTED: Sales staff for AV store Date: Sunday, April 03, 2005 12:18 PM

Phil's Mum wrote:

< .............. Large Snip from a gorgious fairy tale.

Now I know my Philip is devoted to his work. He's never been married

and

doesn't have a girlfriend, although I'm not completely sure of that,

as

there was a pink tutu hanging in his wardrobe along with some red

glitter

stiletto shoes. Anyhow Philip has never mentioned her and I surely

have not

been introduced. >

Stop it! Now I'm going to have nightmares about PA in a pink tutu with red glitter stillettos.

Oh, & Mrs A, you forgot to mention Phil's expert facility with Harmon Kardon 'Soundsticks'

Reply to
valiumboy