Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Mark Borgerson
January 20, 2010, 7:48 pm
rate this thread
Good for Sparkfun. They've become my equivalent to Digi-Key when
I want modules, dev kits, and development hardware. If they
can afford a $100K online giveaway, I guess they're doing well
enough that they'll be around a while.
I was surprised at the number of people in the last part of
the video. It looks like they have 30 to 50 employees. That's
about 3 times what I would have guessed.
Re: Video on Sparkfun Electronics giving away $100K in 1:45 hours.
We've been impressed by their service. Great to see such a lively, energetic
and enthusiastic organisation.
Close, but higher. Have another guess!
"73 - The current number of Sparkfun employees (as I'm writing this...who
knows what it will be by the end of the week). We started 2009 with 50
employees. Pretty amazing!"
Armaide: ARM Oberon-07 Development System
- » Re: Video on Sparkfun Electronics giving away $100K in 1:45 hours.
- — Next thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Video on Sparkfun Electronics giving away $100K in 1:45 hours.
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » programowanie w C - bardzo ogĂłlne pytanie o filozofi Ä. Arduino w roli programatora ...
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics (Polish)