Re: Video on Sparkfun Electronics giving away $100K in 1:45 hours.

Good for Sparkfun.  They've become my equivalent to Digi-Key when
I want modules, dev kits,  and development hardware.  If they
can afford a $100K online giveaway,  I guess they're doing well
enough that they'll be around a while.

I was surprised at the number of people in the last part of
the video.  It looks like they have 30 to 50 employees.  That's
about 3 times what I would have guessed.

Mark Borgerson

Re: Video on Sparkfun Electronics giving away $100K in 1:45 hours.

We've been impressed by their service. Great to see such a lively, energetic
and enthusiastic organisation.

Close, but higher. Have another guess!

"73 - The current number of Sparkfun employees (as I'm writing this...who
knows what it will be by the end of the week). We started 2009 with 50
employees. Pretty amazing!"

http://www.sparkfun.com/commerce/news.php?id31%9

Chris Burrows
CFB Software
Armaide: ARM Oberon-07 Development System
http://www.armaide.com

Site Timeline