Re: TV

> "Tron" > >> >> Buying a new set would not be an easy fix. >> >> Surely there would be a fuse near the power supply to handle power >> surges. > > > ** Go find it and replace it, should be rated between 2 to 5 amps. > > Be sure to buy a "slow blow" type - will have the letter " T " in front > of the amp rating. >

I've finally got round to doing this. I've seen the warning on the back of the TV that says "Do not remove cover. Electric shock."

Two questions:

  1. If I have the TV unplugged, is there no risk of electric shock?

  1. Do I need to take off the whole back half of the TV just to look at the fuses near the power supply?

Reply to
Tron