Re: Toaster Repair - Page 2

Re: Toaster Repair

Naah, far too complicated. I like the ones with the one central rack and
two flap down doors either side.

--

Great advances in Debian Linux; post a bug report and get spam in three
days.

Re: Toaster Repair

  Best of all, you don't need a metal knife or fork to remove jammed toast.

  Safe even for Phil to use.

  (On second thoughts)

  Hey Phil, here's a popup toaster that's still plugged in, and a drawer full
of metal knives and forks for you to use as tools.

  Go have some fun.
--
Linux Registered User # 302622
<http://counter.li.org

Re: Toaster Repair

toast.

Too bad the toast is always burnt because you inevitably forget to remove it
until the smoke starts rising!
I'd never want to use one again personally, electric Jaffle irons are bad
enough. I'm surprised more don't have timers at least. They continue to cook
a little from residual heat, but don't burn as badly.

Maybe you guys could go back to holding the bread over a fire with a
toasting fork?

MrT.

Site Timeline