Re: Toaster Repair

> I'm still waiting for a toaster that does what I thought (naively) my > first ever "electronic" toaster did, which was to watch the colour of > the bread as it changed.

IIRC the toaster I use claims to watch the colour of the bread. It doesn't work well.

Reply to
DavidW

work

Is it a PHILCO?

Herc

Reply to
|-|erc

Furnulum pani nolo.

BTW Philthy also claims to be fluent in Latin. Something else the Marist Bros. drilled into him ;-)

For those interested in more Latin humour

For those that just want to know what it means

I don't want a toaster.

Cheers TT :-))

Reply to
TT

yeah , they drilled it into him PHYSICALLY , as well as mentally..!!!!!!

"> Furnulum pani nolo.

Reply to
mark krawczuk

That is very obvious and explains a lot of his tendencies and unsavoury disposition.

Cheers TT

Reply to
TT