Re: Toaster Repair

sigh, nothing like some loon trying to put someone down but inadvertently
paying them compliments at the same time.

--

Great advances in Debian Linux; post a bug report and get spam in three
days.

Re: Toaster Repair
Maybe he does part-time toaster repairs for this company?

Re: Toaster Repair
has haaaaaa   excellent  , knew phil was a tosser.... !!!

Re: Toaster Repair

As much as your attempt at humour is appreciated you really need to get
facts correct IF you are discussing our very own resident Toaster Tech.

1)  Philthy does NOT have a boss (he is un-employable)
2)  He runs (ha!) his own small hobby business from home.
3)  A three week turn around is unheard of accomplishment for this guy
(23hrs/day surfing the net)
4) After Philthy left Uni (and that's a story in itself) he was employed by
the mob that repaired Flame Linears and he was allegedly dismissed for
"upsetting" customers and that was 30 years ago.

Please keep up the good work as we all need a laugh ;-)

Regards TT

Re: Toaster Repair
hmmmmmmmmm 23 hrs surfing the net , and 1 hour masterbating ..

he only got into uni ,  and that was from  screwing the   head guy ,  then
he had to apply to  attend , he , he , he, he,,,

Re: Toaster Repair

  Actually, that's not altogether surprising.  Quite normal for engineers.

  No wait, that would only be unsurprising if he actually *were* an engineer.

  He cun spels like an enjuneer though.
--
Linux Registered User # 302622
<http://counter.li.org

Re: Toaster Repair

Philthy has *NO* qualifications at all.  Not even a driver's licence!

He parted company with Sydney U after 2 years of an enjunearing (sic)
course.

Ask him if you like, he is smarter than injunhears and should have been a
Nobel Laureate:-))

Cheers TT

Re: Toaster Repair

Yesterday I spotted this sticker on a post (monorail?) at the end of
the Pyrmont bridge (Sydney) :

http://www.geocities.com/kenreed1999/PyrmontBridgeA.jpg

I thought some on the group might appreciate it.  (or be responsible
for putting it there ?  ;)

Re: Toaster Repair

He types one handed you know ;-)  Oh and he has the only computer monitor
with a winshield washer/wiper attached :-))

Your nearly right there.  He was alegedly chucked out (or so rumour has it)
and it did involve head and a guy ;-)  ;-)

Cheers TT

Re: Toaster Repair

Believe it or not I actually turned down a job a couple of years back, where
one part of the job was actually *designing* toasters! (yes, right here in
Sydney).
I don't think I could have held my head up in aus.electronics being known as
the chief toaster designer!!
Actually, it was a pretty cool toaster, temperature controlled plates meant
the toast could never burn. A perfect light brown every time. No idea if
they ever got it to market.

And of course, the classic YouTube video must get an airing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTqUFQxgxUg

Dave.

Re: Toaster Repair

It's not clear that controlling the temperature of the plates prevents
burning.

I'm still waiting for a toaster that does what I thought (naively) my
first ever "electronic" toaster did, which was to watch the colour of
the bread as it changed.

Re: Toaster Repair

They guy who runs the company and owns a patent on some aspect of this
recons that it does in trials they have done.
He said you can leave the bread in there as long as you want, provided it
follows the right temperature profile it will never burn.

Dave.

Re: Toaster Repair

Nice!
Who's going past there next?, a marker pen would be a tempting thing to
carry ;-)
It has almost become the unoffical mascot of the aus.electronics group, I
never tire of the running jokes :->

Dave.