Re: Thin stool... Cancer? Worried

I should stop skating on thin ice.

Reply to
MassiveProng

I dont get it

Reply to
Frank

I haven't been able to determine who the person concerned about cancer is... but it's simply this... alternating constipation and diarrhea ARE a sign of colon cancer... get thee hence to a doctor.

My youngest son ignored these symptoms. He died a year ago at age 33.

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

or crohns...... UC..... the list goes on.

Reply to
Simon

Or diverticulitis....who can come up with another one? :)

Reply to
James

I've had diverticulitis... only pain, no other symptom.

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Chinese Dieter's Tea can make u $hit like crazy!!! It'll make you feel like you have diverticulitis for about 2 hrs.

Reply to
The Demon Prince of Absurdity

On Sat, 7 Apr 2007 07:32:17 +1200, "Frank" Gave us:

It called the Page Down (scroll) key, ya top posting retarded dumbfuck, and EVERY news client has it.

Reply to
MassiveProng