Re: THE WHIRLWIND OF GAMBLING

Pfft, i am too lazy to read it all. I work in this industry writing the evil software. Sick and Twisted but it pays my bills and leaves plently left over for beer and fine dining at pubs.

Reply to
The Real Andy

It doesnt really matter anyway, the 27m high tsunami is gunna get us AAARRRHHHH

Reply to
valiumboy

Eating and drinking the breakfast and the education of some poor kid with a gambler for a mum or dad... it's filthy money and I wouldn't touch it...

Reply to
Clifford Heath

SO you reckon I should quit my job and let my family starve?

Reply to
The Real Andy

No, I reckon you should find a new job that adds to (or at least doesn't subtract from) the sum of human wellbeing... instead of participating in an industry that makes *other* families starve.

*You personally* share moral responsibility for that every time you take your pay home.
Reply to
Clifford Heath

no.. chang your job an don'y cause other people harm.

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
Jasen Betts