Re: THE WHIRLWIND OF GAMBLING

Pfft, i am too lazy to read it all. I work in this industry writing
the evil software. Sick and Twisted but it pays my bills and leaves
plently left over for beer and fine dining at pubs.

Re: THE WHIRLWIND OF GAMBLING

It doesnt really matter anyway, the 27m high tsunami is gunna get us
AAARRRHHHH

Re: THE WHIRLWIND OF GAMBLING

Eating and drinking the breakfast and the education of some poor
kid with a gambler for a mum or dad... it's filthy money and I
wouldn't touch it...

Re: THE WHIRLWIND OF GAMBLING

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 09:42:24 +1100, Clifford Heath

SO you reckon I should quit my job and let my family starve?

Re: THE WHIRLWIND OF GAMBLING

No, I reckon you should find a new job that adds to (or at least
doesn't subtract from) the sum of human wellbeing... instead of
participating in an industry that makes *other* families starve.
*You personally* share moral responsibility for that every time
you take your pay home.

Re: THE WHIRLWIND OF GAMBLING

no.. chang your job an don'y cause other people harm.

Bye.
   Jasen

Site Timeline