Re: The National Coalition for Gun Control (aka The National Coalitionof Control Freaks) ...

3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%
Lack of worthwhile response noted, I guess you consider such remarks
from your ";long standing and highly valued poster" to be accepatable.

"Ask politely and I may answer your question if I feel like it."

My understanding was that the perpetrator in the recent UK shootings
was a convicted felon, but the Police decided to allow him to retain
his licence anyway.

Do I consider attacking someone's freedom of speech over a political
issue to be a "minor sleight"? Just to remind you, the posters on
aus.electronics accepted Trevor's anti-gun and anti-gunowner diatribes
being posted on "their" little corner of Usenet without either
challenge, comment or complaint. As soon as I started reponding to
Trevor's word vomit, they went feral. They clearly consider it OK for
an anti-gun zealot to be posting his opinions there, but are not
prepared to afford me the same right? Considering the treatment that
has been handed out to law abiding Australian gun owners over the last
decade and a half, I see nothing "minor" in their attitudes to people
like me at all.

How is Dorothy by the way?

Re: The National Coalition for Gun Control (aka The National Coalitionof Control Freaks) sez "lowering the legal age for paintball would set abad precedent for firearms use"

3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%
I guess you consider such remarks  from your ";long standing and
highly valued poster" to be acceptable.
Different to what I read, bu t then, mine was an early report, and I
haven't followed it up.

Yes, they did. I've previously pointed out, Trevor used
aus.electronics to launch his tirades at least four times prior to the
first time I ever posted there, none of you said squat.

You and your anti-mates over on aus.electronics have already made
their opinions pretty bloody clear, why should I care what they
think?

When people are treated with contempt, they learn contempt, simple
fact of life. If you cannot understand that, take some advice your
"long standing and highly valued poster" often hands out and "get a
human to explan it to you".

I'm "blaming " them for accepting anti-gun and anti-gun owner
diatribes on "their" kittle corner of Usenet, whilst going feral at
the appearance of any alternative opinion. I'm "blaming" them for
believing a licenced gun owner doesn't have the same right right to be
heard as an anti-gun zealot. They are not "responsible" for the last
decade and a half, theirs is just more of the bloody same.

No, I've collected the odd "scalp" now and then, why do you ask?

No, but I enjoy your discomfort at having you reminded of your earlier
comments

Site Timeline