Re: The National Coalition for Gun Control (aka The National Coalitionof Control Freaks) sez "lowering the legal age for paintball would set abad precedent for firearms use"

must be

>> 16 to fly solo. You need to have flown solo in order to obtain a pilot=

's

>> =A0 =A0licence. > > > Good to see you back Keith > > So you missed me princess, thats sad, sorry if you have been pining in > my absence. > > > how are your friends at the Brady Bunch? > > The "Brady bunch" wan't that a crappy yank sitcom? Personally I make it > a point not to watch crappy sitcoms no matter what their origin. You > perhaps aren't so choosey, so you'll have to fill us in on the details. > > > > > > > > > Here's something I posted earlier, I'd really like your opinion on it > > > =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

p to

>> you. Start acting like a reasonable human or act like a f****it. > > > I'd like to know what those dickheads on aus.electronics think of > > their "long standing and highly respected" poster making comments > > like > > this? > > > Well????????? > > The princess stamps her foot and demands and answer, all that is missing > are the spotlights in the face and the rubber hose. Ask politely and I > may answer your question if I feel like it. >

Lack of worthwhile response noted, I guess you consider such remarks from your ";long standing and highly valued poster" to be accepatable.

Meanwhile, here is a question for you, put politely that you may answer > if you wish. > > It appears that the perpetrator of the recent nastyness in the UK was a > licenced gun owner and the weapons that he used were legally owned by > him. Presumably, he presented as a normal sane person at the time that > he obtained his licence, but due to some real or imagined sleight, > became overly vindictive leading to a major disaster. Do you think that > anybody who shows signs of excessive vindictiveness (such as conducting > vendettas agains third parties) from minor sleights should be > investigated as to their suitability to own weapons?

"Ask politely and I may answer your question if I feel like it."

My understanding was that the perpetrator in the recent UK shootings was a convicted felon, but the Police decided to allow him to retain his licence anyway.

Do I consider attacking someone's freedom of speech over a political issue to be a "minor sleight"? Just to remind you, the posters on aus.electronics accepted Trevor's anti-gun and anti-gunowner diatribes being posted on "their" little corner of Usenet without either challenge, comment or complaint. As soon as I started reponding to Trevor's word vomit, they went feral. They clearly consider it OK for an anti-gun zealot to be posting his opinions there, but are not prepared to afford me the same right? Considering the treatment that has been handed out to law abiding Australian gun owners over the last decade and a half, I see nothing "minor" in their attitudes to people like me at all.

How is Dorothy by the way?

Reply to
John-Melb

u must be

ot's

.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Up to

ng

I guess you consider such remarks from your ";long standing and highly valued poster" to be acceptable.

Different to what I read, bu t then, mine was an early report, and I haven't followed it up.

Yes, they did. I've previously pointed out, Trevor used aus.electronics to launch his tirades at least four times prior to the first time I ever posted there, none of you said squat.

You and your anti-mates over on aus.electronics have already made their opinions pretty bloody clear, why should I care what they think?

When people are treated with contempt, they learn contempt, simple fact of life. If you cannot understand that, take some advice your "long standing and highly valued poster" often hands out and "get a human to explan it to you".

I'm "blaming " them for accepting anti-gun and anti-gun owner diatribes on "their" kittle corner of Usenet, whilst going feral at the appearance of any alternative opinion. I'm "blaming" them for believing a licenced gun owner doesn't have the same right right to be heard as an anti-gun zealot. They are not "responsible" for the last decade and a half, theirs is just more of the bloody same.

No, I've collected the odd "scalp" now and then, why do you ask?

No, but I enjoy your discomfort at having you reminded of your earlier comments

Reply to
John-Melb