Re: The National Coalition for Gun Control (aka The National Coalition of Control Freaks)...

Actually Chris, Trevor has some mates over on aus.electronics.

They consider him a "long standing and highly valued poster", or
something like that.

They also don't have a problem with Trevor posting his anti-gun and
anti-gun owner word vomit in their little corner of Usenet, but appear
to get very upset when any alternative viewpoint appears.

Oh, and I think Keith's a mate of Trevor's too.

Re: The National Coalition for Gun Control (aka The National Coalition of Control Freaks) sez "lowering the legal age for paintball would set a bad precedent for firearms use"

Perhaps they are concerned about receiving abusive and threatening posts
from him, as I did? I would imagine that the threat of 'assault', even via
the usernet, is a real concern to most reasonable people.

He's some of what he said to me,

"Understand? Or shall we begin discussing your wife's mental illness? Up to
you. Start acting like a reasonable human or act like a fuckwit." or

"I tolerate a fair bit of abuse, before I hit back. Make no mistake: When I
hit back, I hit back hard. You acted like a fuckwit. I treated you as you
deserve to be treated."

Clearly, they are not comments made be "a reasonable human".

Chris

Re: The National Coalition for Gun Control (aka The National Coalition of Control Freaks) sez "lowering the legal age for paintball would set a bad precedent for firearms use"

  If and when he does make threats act upon it and have him charged