Re: The National Coalition for Gun Control (aka The National Coalition of Control Freaks) sez "lowering the legal age for paintball would set a bad precedent for firearms use"

Actually Chris, Trevor has some mates over on aus.electronics.

They consider him a "long standing and highly valued poster", or something like that.

They also don't have a problem with Trevor posting his anti-gun and anti-gun owner word vomit in their little corner of Usenet, but appear to get very upset when any alternative viewpoint appears.

Oh, and I think Keith's a mate of Trevor's too.

Reply to
John-Melb

Perhaps they are concerned about receiving abusive and threatening posts from him, as I did? I would imagine that the threat of 'assault', even via the usernet, is a real concern to most reasonable people.

He's some of what he said to me,

"Understand? Or shall we begin discussing your wife's mental illness? Up to you. Start acting like a reasonable human or act like a f****it." or

"I tolerate a fair bit of abuse, before I hit back. Make no mistake: When I hit back, I hit back hard. You acted like a f****it. I treated you as you deserve to be treated."

Clearly, they are not comments made be "a reasonable human".

Chris

Reply to
Chris Diesel

If and when he does make threats act upon it and have him charged

Reply to
atec7 7