Re: THE AUSTRALIAN CRIMINAL CONVICT SCUM IS IN A BAD PASS NOW WITH THE GREAT SANDY DESERT...

snipped worthless Antipodean' rant

The parched, burned out & mummyfied dead animals strewn country side,
dwindling dams reserves down to mud level &  80  % aquifers potential
loss now + last but not least the 11 years continuous drought turning
itself into permanent guess of the Land of Bastards,  are very Dark
Omen of the certainty of a most devastating Mega Fires  Season lying
ahead.

All markers are in the red indeed.

The open question which I wish to submit to you all Bastards is :
Should I feel sorry for you Antipodean Convict Rabble,  considering
now your nearly one generation standing Collective Crime ?

Well trying as hard as I might I just do not manage to have even an
ounce of compassion for you all, Criminal Puke ?

I believe though I perfectly normal & my attitude must be praised
since hating one's enemy is most correct according to the Divine Laws
of Eternal Justice  Hence I am very pleased that the Collective
Chastiment is fully implemented as I have required and still require
so, and will relax monitoring from here the start of the light & spark
show .

HONOUR TO OUR ALMIGHTY CELTIC GOD 'S  LOVING CARE OF THE GOOD AND DEEP
HATE OF THE BAD

Sir  Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
Discoverer of Telfer Mine ( Australia largest Copper & Gold MIne)
Nifty (Cu) & Kintyre (U, Th) Mines, all in the Great Sandy Desert
Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Mobile + 33 6 50 17 14 64
Office  + 33 5 16 19 14  21
Founder of the True Geology

~ Ignorance is the Cosmic Sin, the One never Forgiven ~

for background info.
http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/grule.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/index.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/nac.html
http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/turcaud.htm
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/stories/s28534.htm
True Geology Foundation document :
http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/69327

Re: THE AUSTRALIAN CRIMINAL CONVICT SCUM IS IN A BAD PASS NOW WITH THE GREAT SANDY DESERT CLAIMING ITS OWN

I'd have to say JP, the answer to that one would be "No".
Cheers.

Re: THE AUSTRALIAN CRIMINAL CONVICT SCUM IS IN A BAD PASS NOW WITH THE GREAT SANDY DESERT CLAIMING ITS OWN
As Pit said,
Mad as a Hatter..!!

Hey JP what ever happened to that Great flood we in Aust where going to get
2 years ago or so, that you kept on and ON about..??

You nutter..

Re: THE AUSTRALIAN CRIMINAL CONVICT SCUM IS IN A BAD PASS NOW WITH THE GREAT SANDY DESERT CLAIMING ITS OWN
tmlhttp://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/turcaud.htmhttp://www.abc.net.au/r =
n/talks/bbing/stories/s28534.htm

AND THE MURRAY DARLING DUST BOWL IS BECOMING NOW  PART OF THE GREAT
SANDY DESERT

WELLDONE

Re: THE AUSTRALIAN CRIMINAL CONVICT SCUM IS IN A BAD PASS NOW WITH THE GREAT SANDY DESERT CLAIMING ITS OWN
Do you think that any of this crazy ranting is actually helping your case?

[a whole heap of insane bullshit]

Site Timeline