Re: T-ray security camera

>> You didn't miss him by much. >> The little tosser moved just around the corner to Tintern Rd, Ashfield, >> near >> Allman Park. >> Bigger rats? Maybe not - just a lower class of rat. :P > > > Are you saying that Phil will fit right in, then?

Hard to say. He hasn't been there very long. When the rats move on you know they have been outdone by PA.

> > -- > aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists > > Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file > * drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic. > >
Alan Rutlidge

"Alan Rutlidge" >> The little tosser moved just around the corner to Tintern Rd, Ashfield,

I heard even the Roaches have started a petition to get him moved on. They're normally not that fussy but fair's fair even Roaches have to draw the line somewhere :-))

Cheers TT

Reply to
TT