Re: Sony CD part

No. Fuck off.  All I want it a front for my CD tray.

geoff

Re: Sony CD part

LMAO!

Dave.

Re: Sony CD part

 Ah, so you want access to Chinatown's massive pool of
laundromats?

GB
--
.sig

Re: Sony CD part

Yep - they'll all be really purchasing my underground CD tray fronts,
totally fooling the unsuspecting police !

geoff

Re: Sony CD part

So how many CD tray fronts can you fit into a container, or how many
Chinaman can you fit in a Laundromat

Re: Sony CD part

   It depends on how much starch you use and how tight the folds are,
after they are pressed.

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file