Re: Snpanked off Usenet:Prongboi morphs

>>On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 02:17:35 -0700, "John Prentiss" >> Gave us: >> >>>Rather a long winded and psychotic way to say you are morphing >>>to avoid everyones' filters! >>> >> Your kook history shows you for what you are, and as stated, you are >>obviously attracted to that which you cannot escape from. > >Which would be making you dance and foam?

Not to mention his endless stream of pathological lies.

Nothing sadder than a drunken abusive bum lying that he's a teetotaler and spouting religion while calling for murder.

Reply to
Brandon D Cartwright

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 21:48:31 -0700, Brandon D Cartwright Gave us:

You're an idiot.

Reply to
SuperM

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 03:08:00 GMT, Lamey Teh Gang Boy Gave us:

Some lame cable trash twit? Hardly.

You have no life, and despite my capacity to make it worse than it is, should I choose to do so... I think I'll just sit here and laugh about it.

Reply to
SuperM

That or your mom answered the door. He seems to more scared of women than he is of men.

--
   W  "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."
 . | ,. w ,

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 13:05:55 GMT, Lamey Teh Gang Boy Gave us:

So, you are saying that it was you that made the malicious posts?

If I am so "backed down" then admit your activities.

Go ahead... you can do it.

Reply to
SuperM

Hell yea it was me, Want me to do it again?

Reply to
SuperM

What kind of malicious posts are you whining about Prongy?