Re: single chip 'colour organ'

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:32:50 GMT, swanny
composed:

With today's "music", only one of the three PWM drivers will be
operational.

- Franc Zabkar

Re: single chip 'colour organ'

Ho Ho, the doof-doof pwm driver!
Frank, anyone who remembers the colour organ probably doesn't listen to
today's "music".

Re: single chip 'colour organ'

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 22:15:33 GMT, swanny
composed:

My neighbour's teenagers removed the tweeters and midranges from his
speakers to enhance their listening pleasure. <shrug>

- Franc Zabkar