Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Re: Side Question Re: AC/AC Converter
- Phil Allison
May 3, 2008, 2:06 am
rate this thread
Re: Side Question Re: AC/AC Converter
DCC is a pulse width encoded square wave.
Normal DC trains are modded to work with DCC. A bridge rectifier
converts the square wave into DC for the PWM motor control. A lot even
come with DCC encoders built in now. They are still DC motors of
- » inductance increasing with frequency in the SW range?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design
- » How to use while loop to detect one of two events, event a, or event b
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Raspberry Pi Group