Re: Shooters and Fishers could hold casting vote in NSW Upper House

It's nice to know that your only reason for being here is to annoy the
crap out of me.

Re: Shooters and Fishers could hold casting vote in NSW Upper House

Hang on there Keefy, "harmless eccentric", I thought the correct title
was "one of aus.electronics long standing and highly respected
posters"? Please explain when TW's title changed?

Re: Shooters and Fishers could hold casting vote in NSW Upper House

Wasn't that how he was described by somone when Trevor Tosspot's Porky
List first went up on aus.electronics. I didn't say you used the
desription, what I said was this dickhead posting his anti-gun drivel
on aus.electronics was considered one of aus.electronics long standing
and highly respected posters, he was not considered a "harmless
eccentric" by those reading his posts there.

These people didn't ming in the least their long standing and highly
respected poster, putting his antigun and antigunowner drivel up, but
got very upset when alternative viewpoint appearred. Remember now?

Re: Shooters and Fishers could hold casting vote in NSW Upper House

Re: Shooters and Fishers could hold casting vote in NSW Upper House

Goalpost shift noted, was TW described on aus.electronics as a long
standing and highly respected poster when Trevor Tosspot's Porky List
went up there or not.

Re: Shooters and Fishers could hold casting vote in NSW Upper House

OK, so I'm someone special am I, let me remind you of something, I
treat others exactly as they deserve to be treated, if someone (or a
group of people) chooses to treat me with courtesy and respect, that
is exactly what they'll get back, similarly, if someone chooses to
respond with abuse and contempt, that's also what they'll get back.

You and your mates over at aus.electronics said nothing about TW's
anti-gun drivel going up there, but went feral when alternative
viewpoint appeared, including calling people childish names, you've
admitted that the only reason you're still posting on
aus.politics.guns is to "annoy the crap out of" me, and you're sooking
about my behaviour. You get back from me exactly what you deserve,
don't like it, tough.

Re: Shooters and Fishers could hold casting vote in NSW Upper House

It would appear that great minds think alike.

Enjoy your holiday, and when you visit the duty free store, don't
forget I'd really like to try Carter Hall or Sir Walter Raleigh pipe
tobacco. I've actually got a funny story regarding an AK from my time
in the army, I'll tell you about it sometime.

When you get back, we'll continue our discussion regarding your
prejudices.

Site Timeline