Re: Shooters and Fishers could hold casting vote in NSW Upper House

>> Actually I am only an anti John-Melb zealot. > > > How else would you describe it? > > > =A0 "Trevor's "psychopath" remarks about TPG posters appeared on > > aus.electronics - you said nothing > > > Trevor's "normal people" remarks about TPG posters appeared on > > aus.electronics - you said nothing > > > Trevor's claims about gun dealers using gunshows to avoid compliance > > with GCA-68 appeared on aus.electronics - you said nothing. > > > Trevor's totally irrelevant remarks about DGU's, for which he's been > > shown a fool so many times on gun related groups, appeared on > > aus.electronics - you said nothing. > > > As soon as "Trevor Tosspot's Porky List" appears, you begin > > ranting about O/T posts. > > Its not your message that is the problem its your personality. That > includes your obsession with Trevor Wilson If you simply ignored him, he > would be regarded as a harmless eccentric however, when you go stomping > around in your jackboots, you annoy the crap out of people and give > credence to his message. > > That is why I decided to annoy the crap out of you.

It's nice to know that your only reason for being here is to annoy the crap out of me.

Reply to
John-Melb

Hang on there Keefy, "harmless eccentric", I thought the correct title was "one of aus.electronics long standing and highly respected posters"? Please explain when TW's title changed?

Reply to
John-Melb

he

Wasn't that how he was described by somone when Trevor Tosspot's Porky List first went up on aus.electronics. I didn't say you used the desription, what I said was this d*****ad posting his anti-gun drivel on aus.electronics was considered one of aus.electronics long standing and highly respected posters, he was not considered a "harmless eccentric" by those reading his posts there.

These people didn't ming in the least their long standing and highly respected poster, putting his antigun and antigunowner drivel up, but got very upset when alternative viewpoint appearred. Remember now?

Reply to
John-Melb

OK, so I'm someone special am I, let me remind you of something, I treat others exactly as they deserve to be treated, if someone (or a group of people) chooses to treat me with courtesy and respect, that is exactly what they'll get back, similarly, if someone chooses to respond with abuse and contempt, that's also what they'll get back.

You and your mates over at aus.electronics said nothing about TW's anti-gun drivel going up there, but went feral when alternative viewpoint appeared, including calling people childish names, you've admitted that the only reason you're still posting on aus.politics.guns is to "annoy the crap out of" me, and you're sooking about my behaviour. You get back from me exactly what you deserve, don't like it, tough.

Reply to
John-Melb

im, he

mping

tle

is.

hing?- Hide quoted text -

Reply to
John-Melb

, he

ing

Goalpost shift noted, was TW described on aus.electronics as a long standing and highly respected poster when Trevor Tosspot's Porky List went up there or not.

.

ng?- Hide quoted text -

Reply to
John-Melb

"you

rty

e use

,

It would appear that great minds think alike.

Enjoy your holiday, and when you visit the duty free store, don't forget I'd really like to try Carter Hall or Sir Walter Raleigh pipe tobacco. I've actually got a funny story regarding an AK from my time in the army, I'll tell you about it sometime.

When you get back, we'll continue our discussion regarding your prejudices.

Reply to
John-Melb