Re: "sensible, commonsense gun laws"..........sigh

Leader? who the bloody hell died and left me in charge? ROFLMAO!

Maybe it's been dished out to us so much in the past, that some of us
have decided we ain't  going to take it anymore?

Re: "sensible, commonsense gun laws"..........sigh

You mean the folks who think that rants by an anti-gun zealot about
"psychopaths", "normal people", DGU's and criminal gun dealers are
fine on aus.electronics, but get all nasty when an alternative
viewpoint is posted?

Are they the innocent bystanders you're talking about?

Re: "sensible, common sense gun laws"..........sigh

Re: "sensible, common sense Usenet posting"..........sigh

Consideration, I think you're having a pot-kettle-back moment.

You consider it just fine for some anti-gun zealot to post his off
topic comments on aus.electronics, but squeal like big girls when an
alternaive viewpoint appears

Re: "sensible, common sense Usenet posting"..........sigh

 Trevor posted
On Jun 16, 3:21 pm, "Trevor Wilson"

On Jun 18, 12:54 pm, "Trevor Wilson"

On Jun 18, 3:40 pm, "Trevor Wilson"

On Jun 17, 9:40 am, "Trevor Wilson"
wrote:

And you people said nothing,

John posted something pointing out that Wanker Wilson often posts
bullshit about the subject, and you lot went feral

See the difference?

Re: "sensible, common sense gun laws"..........sigh

I know, Keith told me......

Site Timeline