Re: "sensible, commonsense gun laws"..........sigh

> > keithr wrote: > >> Gray Ghost wrote: > >>> keithr wrote in > >>>news:4a54952e$ snipped-for-privacy@dnews.tpgi.com.au: > > >>>> John - Melb wrote: > >>>>> > > >>>>>> Nah you have a thick skull and a thin skin > >>>>> Thank you, I'm glad you've noticed. > > >>>>> Er, do you have anything relevant to add to the subject of this > >>>>> thread? > >>>> No more than you have to add to aus.electronics - annoying isn't it > >>>> my paranoid little friend > > >>> You do know you're wasting more than his bandwidth, don't you you > >>> inconsiderate bastard? > > >> Oh dear, I am so sorry. Of course, if he hadn't stomped into > >> aus.electronics, I wouldn't be here. > > > I see, so for all your holier than thou attitude, you're just as bad as > > those you rant against. > > > Makes you a hypocrite, doesn't it? > > > Why am I not surprised? > > Nope, just employing the same bully boy tactics as your beloved leader. > Seems like you guys can dish it out but squeal like little piggies when > you get the same treatment.- Hide quoted text - > > - Show quoted text -

Leader? who the bloody hell died and left me in charge? ROFLMAO!

Maybe it's been dished out to us so much in the past, that some of us have decided we ain't going to take it anymore?

Reply to
John - Melb

You mean the folks who think that rants by an anti-gun zealot about "psychopaths", "normal people", DGU's and criminal gun dealers are fine on aus.electronics, but get all nasty when an alternative viewpoint is posted?

Are they the innocent bystanders you're talking about?

Reply to
John - Melb

Reply to
John - Melb

Consideration, I think you're having a pot-kettle-back moment.

You consider it just fine for some anti-gun zealot to post his off topic comments on aus.electronics, but squeal like big girls when an alternaive viewpoint appears

Reply to
Thomas

ext -

Trevor posted

------------------------------------------- > **Despite the fact that VASTLY more Americans carry guns around the stree=

ts,

tly

On Jun 18, 12:54 pm, "Trevor Wilson"

wrote:

'.

in

---------------------------------------------------- > **Oh yeah: Two more things:

are

ice

be

ure

,

And you people said nothing,

John posted something pointing out that Wanker Wilson often posts bullshit about the subject, and you lot went feral

See the difference?

Reply to
Thomas

I know, Keith told me......