Re: Semi-OT: How do they make a profit?

It sounds better than 3Ah/

Re: Semi-OT: How do they make a profit?

But 30000mAh _is_ 30 Ah.

joe

Re: Semi-OT: How do they make a profit?

Qoops
Bugger, I'm going for a refund on these new glasses/

Re: Semi-OT: How do they make a profit?

Partly because the Chinese govco picks up the shipping tab for these
traders.

Re: Semi-OT: How do they make a profit?

Thanks very much for the info.

Re: Semi-OT: How do they make a profit?

Someone mentioned here a month or so ago a company in Thailand(?) that
bulk ships into Chinese territory where a second company does the mail
out of the individual orders to take advantage of the Chinese Gov paying
for shipping.

Re: Semi-OT: How do they make a profit?

A lot of Hong Kong businesses ship via Singapore.

Re: Semi-OT: How do they make a profit?

Topic: Experiences with Futurlec

5th post, by Pedro.

--
__          __
#_ < |\| |< _#

Re: Semi-OT: How do they make a profit?

???

Re: Semi-OT: How do they make a profit?

The someone, who mentioned.

5th post down in the topic "Experiences with Futurlec". If that's dropped
off your newsserver already then I pity you.

--
__          __
#_ < |\| |< _#

Re: Semi-OT: How do they make a profit?

What makes you attribute only 5% efficiency?

Re: Semi-OT: How do they make a profit?

The 'made in China' and the probably poor electronics inside.
Just an estimate, ok, could as well be 10% to be fair.
That would reduce the charging time to 'only' 40 hours.
Except of course if the battery would be 3 Ah instead of the 30 Ah
advertised. That would reduce charge time to 4 hours. Optimistically.

joe

Re: Semi-OT: How do they make a profit?

"Normal" cells give a substantially higher efficiency, and even
allowing for these being Chinese "rejects" I'd expect more than 10%.

But whatever.

Site Timeline