Re: Semi-OT: How do they make a profit?

I'm not sure where the 30000mAh comes from.

It sounds better than 3Ah/

Reply to
news13

But 30000mAh _is_ 30 Ah.

joe

Reply to
joe hey

Qoops Bugger, I'm going for a refund on these new glasses/

Reply to
news13

Partly because the Chinese govco picks up the shipping tab for these traders.

Reply to
pedro

What makes you attribute only 5% efficiency?

Reply to
pedro

Thanks very much for the info.

Reply to
Jeßus

Someone mentioned here a month or so ago a company in Thailand(?) that bulk ships into Chinese territory where a second company does the mail out of the individual orders to take advantage of the Chinese Gov paying for shipping.

Reply to
Kennedy

A lot of Hong Kong businesses ship via Singapore.

Reply to
keithr

The 'made in China' and the probably poor electronics inside. Just an estimate, ok, could as well be 10% to be fair. That would reduce the charging time to 'only' 40 hours. Except of course if the battery would be 3 Ah instead of the 30 Ah advertised. That would reduce charge time to 4 hours. Optimistically.

joe

Reply to
joe hey

Topic: Experiences with Futurlec

5th post, by Pedro.
--
__          __
#_ < |\| |< _#

"Normal" cells give a substantially higher efficiency, and even allowing for these being Chinese "rejects" I'd expect more than 10%.

But whatever.

Reply to
pedro

???

Reply to
Kennedy

The someone, who mentioned.

5th post down in the topic "Experiences with Futurlec". If that's dropped off your newsserver already then I pity you.
--

Gotcha. Cheers

Reply to
Kennedy