Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Re: Semi-OT: How do they make a profit?
June 14, 2014, 5:42 am
rate this thread
Re: Semi-OT: How do they make a profit?
The 'made in China' and the probably poor electronics inside.
Just an estimate, ok, could as well be 10% to be fair.
That would reduce the charging time to 'only' 40 hours.
Except of course if the battery would be 3 Ah instead of the 30 Ah
advertised. That would reduce charge time to 4 hours. Optimistically.
- » when you turn on the power to my red baron...it makes noise but does not functio
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Bypassing a central heating controller.
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Repair