Re: SBC embedded motherboards

Project is approved for development, not production. Cash to finance
the project once prod is approved will not be an issue. The end cost
per unit will be a lot greater with packaging, cabling etc. Ideally
what I would like to see is a price including PSU (plugpack). Its only
early days at the moment, but I need to choose a device now to start
development.

Must apologise for using google groups, it is horrible. But I dont
have access to an NG server at this point.

Site Timeline