Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Re: Samsung edge lit 46 " lcd TV
January 2, 2010, 4:09 pm
rate this thread
I'd bet my house it won't still be working anyway.
Or more commonly the power supply has failed and you choose to replace the
TV rather than the power supply when you find out the cost!
Not that LCD's are much better in that regard though. Plenty of both have
been thrown away while many older CRT sets keep on going.
(and even plenty of working CRT's thrown away when they are replaced with
big flat screens)
- » Method of rectifying insufficient brightness from a CFL.
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » intentially design high High proximity losses in Buck output inductor
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design