Re: Samsung edge lit 46 " lcd TV

I'd bet my house it won't still be working anyway.

Or more commonly the power supply has failed and you choose to replace the
TV rather than the power supply when you find out the cost!
Not that LCD's are much better in that regard though. Plenty of both have
been thrown away while many older CRT sets keep on going.
(and even plenty of working CRT's thrown away when they are replaced with
big flat screens)

MrT.

Re: Samsung edge lit 46 " lcd TV

If you have a good VHS-HiFi unit, I'll have it. Still have plenty of old
tapes not available on DVD.

MrT.

Re: Samsung edge lit 46 " lcd TV

Melbourne, and it's not worth shipping around the country of course.

Need HiFi for all the music video's I have. I still have 3 units with head
or other problems. :-(

MrT.

Site Timeline