Re: Relative Audio Measurement

   Are you looking in the mirror again?  Truthfully, anyone calling you
dumb as shit is an insult to shit.  At least shit has a reason to exist.

   Now, now, you tired old woman, you don't get a DD-214 if you are
kicked out of the US military.  BTW, is it really true that your first
words were, "Hello sailor, I give you a great time!"?

prove it.
Re: Relative Audio Measurement

Careful now.  Who's gonna fix the toasters in Summer Hill if Phil isn't
around? :P

Hmmmm..... I've always wondered about our Phil.  Perhaps the above may be
one more tid bit that gives credibility to the ongoing rumours?

Somehow me thinks Phil would have been rejected for military service, albeit
he was probably old enough to have be conscripted for National Service
during the latter part of the Vietnam conflict.  He still hasn't completely
clarified the circumstances surrounding his sudden departure from his
university studies.  But that's another story.  Maybe the two are somehow
connected?

Re: Relative Audio Measurement

   I doubt that any of them would ever be able to eat toast again if
they knew what he was really doing with their toasters after he "Fixed"
them.

   Is it true that he was banned from going within 1000 meters of all
military bases in his homeland?

   Most branches of the US military would love to break him, both
physically and mentally. They need at least one grade "A" moron and
loser to use as a bad example to the other recruits.  They would have a
ball making his life a living hell.  If he survived basic they would
have likely made a real man out of him, and if he wasn't his MOS would
have been "Mine detector" where they get rid of a loser like Phil by
dumping him into a mine field with nothing more that a sharp stick to
find his way out.  Of course, after he's blown up by a misstep they will
make a nice report in his records so that it would appear that he did
the right thing at least ONE time in his life.

prove it.