Re: Relative Audio Measurement

> "Michael A. Terrell" > > ( snip schizoid OT rant ) > > ** This dumb as shit asshole is psychotic.

Are you looking in the mirror again? Truthfully, anyone calling you dumb as shit is an insult to shit. At least shit has a reason to exist.

No wonder he was kicked out of the armed forces. > > ........ Phil

Now, now, you tired old woman, you don't get a DD-214 if you are kicked out of the US military. BTW, is it really true that your first words were, "Hello sailor, I give you a great time!"?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Careful now. Who's gonna fix the toasters in Summer Hill if Phil isn't around? :P

Hmmmm..... I've always wondered about our Phil. Perhaps the above may be one more tid bit that gives credibility to the ongoing rumours?

Somehow me thinks Phil would have been rejected for military service, albeit he was probably old enough to have be conscripted for National Service during the latter part of the Vietnam conflict. He still hasn't completely clarified the circumstances surrounding his sudden departure from his university studies. But that's another story. Maybe the two are somehow connected?

Reply to
Alan Rutlidge

I doubt that any of them would ever be able to eat toast again if they knew what he was really doing with their toasters after he "Fixed" them.

Is it true that he was banned from going within 1000 meters of all military bases in his homeland?

Most branches of the US military would love to break him, both physically and mentally. They need at least one grade "A" moron and loser to use as a bad example to the other recruits. They would have a ball making his life a living hell. If he survived basic they would have likely made a real man out of him, and if he wasn't his MOS would have been "Mine detector" where they get rid of a loser like Phil by dumping him into a mine field with nothing more that a sharp stick to find his way out. Of course, after he's blown up by a misstep they will make a nice report in his records so that it would appear that he did the right thing at least ONE time in his life.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida