Re: PHILIP MARTIN ALLISON - Winner

Sure, this guy may be a looser, but those who get upset just prove who
is better. My guess is that Phil is sitting on his bed with his
computer chuckling at all the idiots who get worked up over the
insults. I could be wrong, but it makes me chuckle too.

Think about it children, this is only an internet newsgroup. I rate
the reality up there with internet chat and 1900 phone sex lines. IF
you are going to cry over one persons insults then you deserved to get
hurt.

Re: PHILIP MARTIN ALLISON - Winner

I think you mean "loser".

but those who get upset just prove who

Nah!  I'm not upset in the slightest.  It is sport watching
him squirm.

over the
Yep, you're right on that you are dead wrong.

newsgroup. I rate
lines. IF
deserved to get

Who's crying?   An insult is only worth something *IF* you
have respect for the person giving it!  What possibly could
a 10 time loser (sorry "looser") say to me that would get me
upset or cry?  The guy is a complete joke, something to be
more pitied than scorned.

TT

PS Andy I suggest you stay off those sex line numbers for a
while to ;-)

Re: PHILIP MARTIN ALLISON - Winner

I think you mean "loser".

TT

PS Andy I suggest you stay off those sex line numbers for a
while to ;-)

***** You cant spell either,it's TOO not to!

Brian Goldsmith.

Re: PHILIP MARTIN ALLISON - Winner

I've actually had this argument before ;-)

Please correct me if I am wrong BUT isn't "TOO" used to
indicate an excessive amount e.g. "that's too much" and "TO"
is used as a motion  e.g "go to"  or as well as "me to"?

Where are all these English Teachers when you need them?
;-)

Cheers TT

Re: PHILIP MARTIN ALLISON - Winner

http://www.yourdictionary.com/ahd/t/t0265900.html

Re: PHILIP MARTIN ALLISON - Winner

Obviously nowhere near you when you went to school...

The above should state "a while too", and you example should state "me
too", where "too" is used to indicate "also".

Re: PHILIP MARTIN ALLISON - Toaster tech to the Marist Brothers

How's the song go?  Swanny, how I love you, how I love you , my dear old
Swanny....."; and not only that, but you're correct too! :-)  LOL.

Geez, if you think the spelling and grammar are bad here, try your local
TAFE; and that's assuming you can read the writing in the first place. :-(

Cheers,
Alan

Site Timeline