Re: PHILIP MARTIN ALLISON

To save reprinting the list.

Born: Tasmania Previous Employer: (Pat Turner Knows as he talked to the employer. I will do a Google.)

Sacked for (you guessed it) arguing and being a PITA

Also he has a mate that went to the US and is now a electronics guru and Nobel Laureate. So hence under qualifications needs to go "Could have been a Nobel prize winner" :-) Bawhahahahahah...................

Under job prospects: None - Terminal loser and no hoper. Drivers lisence: None Car: None

Cheers TT

Reply to
TT

Without being a spoilsport, this net-stalking is required........ why?

Ken

Reply to
Ken Taylor

required........ why?

You obviously do not know Philthy. Do a search here and in aus.hi-fi, aus.legal and rec.audio.tubes (under his posting name" Phil Allison) and you will get the idea. This person is the vilest net-stalking creature on the face of the planet and does this (and more) to his victims regularly.

I have (and others) have sort professional legal advice on how to combat this and there is nothing we can do. He has no money and no assets so a civil suit will achieve nothing and as far as the Police are concerned he is just a nuisance so they are not interested. That gives Philthy "Carte Blanche" to defame and libel and he knows it.

So Ken please *don't* believe me and do the search for yourself and just hope you are not next.

Cheers TT

Reply to
TT

I suspect I've been on the ng's longer than you so am completely familiar. I kill-file him (though I've just changed reader so have yet to put him back on the list) and don't have any further issue. I've crossed swords once or twice and gotten on with life and we've even been civil afterwards; I certainly don't bother making a sport of slamming him - has it helped those who do? Who's 'winning' here?

Ken

Reply to
Ken Taylor

Ken,

It isn't a matter of winning or losing. Phil steps over the line more times than not. Let your experience remind you. Sometimes Phil getting a bit of his own "medicine" won't do any harm. Since the little bleeder has seen fit to publish my personal details (telephone number, address and business details) on Usenet I've been the unwilling recipient of lots of unsolicited personally addressed mail and telephone calls. Sure there are plenty of other ways to find out this information - just seems co-incidental it all started shortly after Phil published my personal details here. You figure it out.... let's see how much Phil likes it when the boot is on the other foot.

Cheers, Alan

Reply to
Alan Rutlidge

in

posting

person

regularly.

on

has

nothing

nuisance

completely familiar. I

to put him back

Ok, that's your decision. What about the newbies that he mercilessly tears to shreds? Do they deserve this and where is their "support group" if you have your head in the sand?

afterwards; I

has it helped those

Most definitely YES. I can say there is a core group of people (and some of us have become quite good friends) that will put time, effort and money into legal actions once the laws of the land are sufficient to guarantee success. This libellous, defaming piece of excrement requires being censured so that normal, decent people can actually go about their business unhindered.

Who's 'winning' here?

He is **IF** people allow him to rampage unchallenged. Cite preceding circa 1939 when the League of Nations ignored and gave into the rantings of another sorry little upstart. Public opinion has to seen to not condone Philthy's disgusting behaviour.

BTW please don't cite "Godwin's Law" to me. Yeah I know but I defend my analogy ;-)

Cheers TT

Reply to
TT

those

I suspect dozens of newcomers to this NG have posted here only to be belittled / abused and have as a result gone elsewhere and not returned. I don't know what the stats are but the ng seems to have gone quiet. Ballbag and others like him don't seem to have worked out that people of all backgrounds and knowledge levels post here - I've been helped out and learnt from many. This thread is a result of the frustration most of us fell when reading aus.elec...........

Reply to
Rob

It's one thing for a newsgroup poster to be flamed for something stoopid they've stated, whether they are right/wrong/naive. Roddles does it consistently in numerous pooter/comms groups. The big difference is that Roddles doesn't go out proactively starting new threads to abuse people in the foulest of language, attempting either to engage in a major war or simply to smear someone. That behaviour is symptomatic of someone with a personality disorder in serious need of treatment, not tolerance.

Reply to
budgie

Cool analogy - I confess straight up I had to look it up!

Look, I'll grant you all that, but I don't see how stooping to his level, of posting name and address in a deliberate attempt to cause grief (if that's what *was* intended) is a 'good thing'. And yes, Alan, I recognise that you have been dealt to by him on innumerable occasions, but you deal back in kind. It doesn't make you look any better. Ignoring him other than giving him stick when he slams a newb and letting the newb know all is not lost is a good response. He sulked but shut up when I told another guy to just kill-file him. Continual threads like this one are as detrimental to the group as his rants.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Taylor

"Rob

** Gone straight into hell - I sincerely hope.

Same as all f****it trolls.

Same as you - f****it !

** So have all technical NGs across the world.

Fuckwit trolls and manic, autistic cross posting cretins have ruined them.

Usenet was a BAD idea from its inception.

It simply does not and cannot work.

The arrival of Hotmail let the f****it Barbarian hordes in.

Gmail & googlegroups is now the final blow.

........ Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

So how do you work that one out Toaster Boi?

Reply to
Alan Rutlidge

Such colourful language Philthy I hope your Marist teachers are proud of you.

Again I strongly urge you to seek professional help for your condition and would suggest anger management courses as well.

Flat #7 eh?

Regards TT

Reply to
TT

they've

out

Great, I agree. So what is being helped here? Is the problem getting better or going away? No. So what should happen - more of the same? Hey, how useful!

If you 'proactive' chaps think you can fix the problem, then show the rest of us how - I'd be impressed,honestly. I just don't believe you'll do it - no-one's fixed the problem in the years I've been on the ng. And it really *IS* easy to kill-file, give the occassional pep-up for a newb and just ignore the crud factor.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Taylor

they've

out

need

Yep, if we can't pass the hat around for a one-way pass to the psych ward, then ignoring him is the best strategy. Unfortunately, he still springs out of the shrubbery and abuses noobs with his first post, so it isn't exactly a fix.

Zackly what I've been doing for quite a while, except that threads like this slip under my radar.

Reply to
budgie

Complimenting him will get you no where!!!

Reply to
APR

but acknowledged as not original (I recall this years ago before www days).

As one of my Masters lecturers used to say: "The difference between research and plagiarism is the quality of your references!" :-)

(I'll bet she was quoting someone without citation, too!)

Cheers.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Taylor

Usenet used to work very well before the Internet was made available to the general public. I've been using it since the late 80s and found it to be a very effective method of communications.

Infact i'd say that it's only in the last few years that things seem to have deteriorated substancially, with SPAM and the activities of certain individuals making them less than enjoyable to participate in.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Paull

Grow up child. Take it on the chin.

Not you.

Reply to
The Real Andy

Mmmmmmmm............ It took you a whole week to come up with that? I'm impressed.

TT

Reply to
TT

good things take time.

Seriously, just ignore Phils rants. If you skip the invective, there's gold in them thar hills.

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given