Re: PHILIP MARTIN ALLISON

To save reprinting the list.

Born: Tasmania
Previous Employer:  (Pat Turner Knows as he talked to the
employer. I will do a Google.)

Sacked for (you guessed it) arguing and being a PITA

Also he has a mate that went to the US and is now a
electronics guru and Nobel Laureate.  So hence under
qualifications needs to go
"Could have been a Nobel prize winner"  :-)
Bawhahahahahah...................

Under job prospects: None  - Terminal loser and no hoper.
Drivers lisence: None
Car: None

Cheers TT

Re: PHILIP MARTIN ALLISON

<snip>

Without being a spoilsport, this net-stalking is required........ why?

Ken

Re: PHILIP MARTIN ALLISON

required........ why?

You obviously do not know Philthy.  Do a search here and in
aus.hi-fi, aus.legal and rec.audio.tubes  (under his posting
name" Phil Allison) and you will get the idea.  This person
is the vilest net-stalking creature on the face of the
planet and does this (and more) to his victims regularly.

I have (and others) have sort professional legal advice on
how to combat this and there is nothing we can do.  He has
no money and no assets so a civil suit will achieve nothing
and as far as the Police are concerned he is just a nuisance
so they are not interested.  That gives Philthy "Carte
Blanche" to defame and libel and he knows it.

So Ken please *don't*  believe me and do the search for
yourself and just hope you are not next.

Cheers TT

Re: PHILIP MARTIN ALLISON

I suspect I've been on the ng's longer than you so am completely familiar. I
kill-file him (though I've just changed reader so have yet to put him back
on the list) and don't have any further issue. I've crossed swords once or
twice and gotten on with life and we've even been civil afterwards; I
certainly don't bother making a sport of slamming him - has it helped those
who do? Who's 'winning' here?

Ken

Re: PHILIP MARTIN ALLISON

Ken,

It isn't a matter of winning or losing.  Phil steps over the line more times
than not.  Let your experience remind you.
Sometimes Phil getting a bit of his own "medicine" won't do any harm.  Since
the little bleeder has seen fit to publish my personal details (telephone
number, address and business details) on Usenet I've been the unwilling
recipient of lots of unsolicited personally addressed mail and telephone
calls.  Sure there are plenty of other ways to find out this information -
just seems co-incidental it all started shortly after Phil published my
personal details here.   You figure it out....  let's see how much Phil
likes it when the boot is on the other foot.

Cheers,
Alan

Re: Let me help you with some insults, Allison!

<snipped>
Complimenting him will get you no where!!!

Re: Let me help you with some insults, Allison!

<snip>

http://www.ultimateflame.com/ but acknowledged as not original (I recall
this years ago before www days).

As one of my Masters lecturers used to say: "The difference between research
and plagiarism is the quality of your references!"  :-)

(I'll bet she was quoting someone without citation, too!)

Cheers.

Ken

Re: PHILIP MARTIN ALLISON

in
posting
person
regularly.
on
has
nothing
nuisance
completely familiar. I
to put him back

Ok, that's your decision.  What about the newbies that he
mercilessly tears to shreds?  Do they deserve this and where
is their "support group" if you have your head in the sand?

afterwards; I
has it helped those

Most definitely YES.  I can say there is a core group of
people (and some of us have become quite good friends) that
will put time, effort and money into legal actions once the
laws of the land are sufficient to guarantee success.  This
libellous, defaming piece of excrement requires being
censured so that normal, decent people can actually go about
their business unhindered.

 Who's 'winning' here?

He is **IF** people allow him to rampage unchallenged.  Cite
preceding circa 1939 when the League of Nations ignored and
gave into the rantings of another sorry little upstart.
Public opinion has to seen to not condone Philthy's
disgusting behaviour.

BTW please don't cite "Godwin's Law" to me.  Yeah I know but
I defend my analogy ;-)

Cheers TT

Re: PHILIP MARTIN ALLISON

Cool analogy - I confess straight up I had to look it up!

Look, I'll grant you all that, but I don't see how stooping to his level, of
posting name and address in a deliberate attempt to cause grief (if that's
what *was* intended) is a 'good thing'. And yes, Alan, I recognise that you
have been dealt to by him on innumerable occasions, but you deal back in
kind. It doesn't make you look any better. Ignoring him other than giving
him stick when he slams a newb and letting the newb know all is not lost is
a good response. He sulked but shut up when I told another guy to just
kill-file him. Continual threads like this one are as detrimental to the
group as his rants.

Ken

Re: PHILIP MARTIN ALLISON

<snippo Yada, yada, yada usaul Phalison garbage. >
Such colourful language Philthy I hope your Marist teachers
are proud of you.

Again I strongly urge you to seek professional help for your
condition and would suggest anger management courses as
well.

Flat #7 eh?

Regards TT

Re: PHILIP MARTIN ALLISON

On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 14:36:34 +0800, "TT"

Grow up child. Take it on the chin.

Not you.

Re: PHILIP MARTIN ALLISON

Mmmmmmmm............  It took you a whole week to come up
with that?  I'm impressed.

TT

Re: PHILIP MARTIN ALLISON

good things take time.

Seriously, just ignore Phils rants. If you skip the invective, there's
gold in them thar hills.

Cheers
Terry

Re: PHILIP MARTIN ALLISON

and in about the same ratio as gold in these here hills - about a gram per
million tons.

Re: PHILIP MARTIN ALLISON

ROTFLMAO!

Cheers
Terry

Re: PHILIP MARTIN ALLISON

"Terry Given"

 **  It is funny  -  but he joke is all on Budgie.

The moronic electrician from back of woop woop via the black stump entered
my name into his "killfile" about 3 years ago  -   presumably because his
tiny, deformed brain could not comprehend a single thing I posted.

The cretin misses the " gold "  because he has his bloody eyes shut.

.......  Phil

Re: PHILIP MARTIN ALLISON

NEVER MIND PHIL....PLEASE CRAP SOME MORE GOLD NUGGETS
OF WISDOM INTO OUR WAITING MOUTHS....

Re: PHILIP MARTIN ALLISON

"Mark Harriss"

**  Just grunt loudly like a pig,  Mark.

  And I may chuck you a rotten duck egg.

.......  Phil

Re: PHILIP MARTIN ALLISON

Phil,

that was funny. See, you dont need to wane profane, you *can* wax eloquent.

Cheers
Terry

Re: PHILIP MARTIN ALLISON

Hey Terry!, Phil's just taking his meds right now,
He'll be off the wagon soon.